The funeral service will be conducted at 11:00 A.M. Saturday, September 8, 2012 at the New Hope Baptist Church, Georgia Highway 26 East, Montezuma, Georgia, where the Reverend Allen Waters is pastor. Reverend Coley Clark, Jr., pastor of Zion Grove Baptist Church of Montezuma, will officiate.
Bianca was born February 9, 1984 in Perry, Houston County, Georgia to Derek Kaigler and Pricilla Cochran Kaigler. She attended Macon County High School and South Georgia Technical College, where she majored in Early Childhood Education and Medical Assisting. At an early age, she accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Savior and joined the Zion Grove Baptist Church. She was employed with ABC Learning Center.
Bianca leaves a legacy of memories to her daughter, Katrice Kaigler, Montezuma, Georgia; her beloved parents, Pricilla Cochran Kaigler, Atlanta, Georgia, Derek Kaigler, Montezuma, Georgia; her beloved sister and brother, Briana Darice Kaigler, Savannah, Georgia and Kendal Simpson, Atlanta, Georgia; grandparents, Becky and Frobell Cochran, Montezuma, Georgia, Carrie McGhee and Nathaniel Leary both of Montezuma, Georgia, and a host of other relatives and friends.
- Viola Freeman n Family (Meka n Coby)(Thursday, September 20 12 05:40 pm EDT)
U will truly be miss. To d family keep trusting n God
- Gybria Dennis(Tuesday, September 11 12 11:33 am EDT)
May God comfort and strengthen you and your family during this time.
- SARA CLEMONS(Sunday, September 09 12 08:20 pm EDT)
GOD COMFORTS US IN ALL OUR TRIBULATION THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO COMFORT THOSE IN ANY SORT OF TRIBULATION THROUGH THE COMFORT WITH WHICH WE OURSELVES ARE BEING COMFORTED BY GOD.[2 CORINTHIANS 1:4]MANY HAVE EXPERIENCED FIRSTHAND WHAT THOSE WORDS MEAN.
WONDERFUL MEMORIES OF ONE SO DEAR,TREASURED STILL WITH A LOVE SINCERE;IN OUR HEARTS SHE IS LIVING YET,WE LOVED HER TOO DEARLY TO FORGET.
- Kimberly Davis(Sunday, September 09 12 11:19 am EDT)
May God be with your family and heal your hearts. Bianca was a true friend to me and I will miss her so much. I will continue to pray for the family. If there is anything you all need please give me a call.
- Beverly Hudson-Gaines(Sunday, September 09 12 01:02 am EDT)
I am sorry to hear of the lost of Bianca. She was a very nice person and will truly be missed. To the family, cast all your cares upon the Lord for He cares for you. In the days ahead may you find comfort in the word of the Lord.I will continue to keep you in my prayers.
- Angeli Smith(Saturday, September 08 12 05:33 pm EDT)
Samuel Butler once said, " To die completely, a person must not only forget but be forgotten, and he who is not forgotten is not dead.
Keep the Dream Alive - Ms. Kaigler had a beautiful personality and it is evident that she loved children.
- Leeann Albritton(Saturday, September 08 12 09:39 am EDT)
RIP girl you gone be missed by a lot of peoples and my prayers are with family and all on this sad day and RIP! We all will see her again one day because we all know she is up there in heaven now with God! My prayers are with family and all!
- SHEILA WEST KAIGLER(Friday, September 07 12 09:42 pm EDT)
YOU WERE ALWAYS A SWEET GIRL TO ME AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU WHEN WE TALKED IT WAS ALWAYS REAL AND I LOVED YOU FOR THAT YOUR STEP-MOM SHEILA WEST
- Kathy Hadley(Friday, September 07 12 02:44 pm EDT)
With heartfelt sympathy, my condolences go out to you in the loss of Bianca. May the peace of God which passeth all understanding, Keep your hearts and mind stayed on Christ Jesus during this trying time.
- Lacey Laubrich(Friday, September 07 12 02:30 pm EDT)
I am sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if you need anything.
- Wanda Laubrich(Friday, September 07 12 01:23 pm EDT)
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if we can help in any way.
- Daniel Hurst(Friday, September 07 12 01:14 pm EDT)
My deepest sympathies.
- Greg Perry(Friday, September 07 12 01:13 pm EDT)
I am very sorry to hear about your loss of Bianca. I pray and hope that you can manage through these tough times. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
- Lee Whitt(Friday, September 07 12 12:34 pm EDT)
Jesus said i go to prepare a place for you and if i go to prepare place for you i will come again and receive you unto myself that where i am there ye may be also .
a place where there is no more sickness or pain but joy evermore . Jesus has welcomed her home .
To the family , Jesus Says come unto me , lean on Christ your rock and salvation .
Love and Prayers
Lee and Gabriel Whitt
- Glen Robinson(Thursday, September 06 12 11:36 pm EDT)
I did not know Bianca but I share in the sorrow that the Kaigler family is feeling at this time. Derek, as we discussed on the phone, ultimately it is not this life that is the most important one, it is the eternal life with God that matters most. We are still on the journey. She has reached her destination. Remember the fond memories, but rejoice that she is with her God. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, Derek. And may God give you comfort in knowing that she is in the best care one could have. I look forward to seeing you soon. God Bless You, Glen
- JERRY DEMOND HAUGABOOK JR(Thursday, September 06 12 09:15 pm EDT)
IM GOING MISS YOUR BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND KIND HEART THAT YOU GAVE US ALL. IM PRAYING THAT YOUR FAMILY BE HEAL AND LEAD BY THE GRACY OF GOD. YOU WILL FOREVER BE MISS.
- Shayla Fulks(Thursday, September 06 12 03:52 pm EDT)
To Derek Mrs.Carrie and family.I am so sorry to here about your loss. my prayers are with you all.Remember to look to the lord for what ever you may need.May God bless you and keep your family in perfect peace.Heaven is looking down on you all.
- Jim Bentley(Thursday, September 06 12 03:14 pm EDT)
Derek,so sorry to hear of your loss of a precious daughter.May God Bless & heal your family.Sincerly,Jim Bentley
- JENNIKA HARRIS(Thursday, September 06 12 01:47 pm EDT)
MY FRIEND MY FRIEND I AM MISSING U LIKE CRAZY ALL THE NIGHTS WE TALKED EVEN THOUGH U ALWAYS WENT TO SLEEP ON ME BUT U ALWAYS WOKE UP AT THE RIGHT TIME TO SAY THE RIGHT THING. THANK U AND I WILL FOREVER KEEP U N MY HEART.
- GRANDMA CARRIE(Thursday, September 06 12 11:03 am EDT)
BIANCA you were a precious gift and a wonderful addition to our lives. We will never forget you. LOVE GRANDMA CARRIE.
- Joan Porter-Haugabook(Wednesday, September 05 12 10:50 pm EDT)
I am sorry to hear of your loss. Bianca will be greatly missed. I enjoyed her fellowship at First Salem MBC. Lean upon the Lord in the days ahead and He will sustain and uplift you. Love, Joan
- Montezuma, GA
- Katina Haugabook-Lundy & Carlos Lundy(Wednesday, September 05 12 10:34 pm EDT)
We extend our deepest sympathy to the Kaigler and Cochran families. Please be comforted knowing that God in His infinite wisdom looked down to see His maiden was tired and called her home. In the midst of sorrow, it is often very hard to praise God but I must tell you that as you begin to reflect and give God the glory for the time He allowed Bianca to be with us your hearts will lift and the grief will be easier to bear. Although you may not understand God's decision remember He still loves and cares for you. In the days ahead, look unto the Lord and He will be faithful to comfort and strengthen you. May the peace of God be with your families. In God's Love, Katina & Carlos Lundy
- Americus, GA
- Donny Poitevint(Wednesday, September 05 12 05:43 pm EDT)
Derek, I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. I wish there was something I could do or say to make you feel better, and I guess the only thing I can say is that you and I both know she is in the arms of Jesus right now. Derek if there is anything you need please let me know.
- Daddy Derek(Wednesday, September 05 12 04:55 pm EDT)
I have fought a good fight I have finished my course I have kept the faith. I cannot thank our Lord enough for Blessing me with my Daughters. As Blessings come, so do disappointments. There are trials and rewards in life. REST IN PEACE.
- Keisha Cunningham(Wednesday, September 05 12 03:46 pm EDT)
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May God comfort you and your family during this time and provide you with peace in the days ahead.
- Jim & Kathy Whitten(Wednesday, September 05 12 11:33 am EDT)
Derek and family, we are very sorry for your loss. We are so thankful that you can lean on God during this difficult and painful time. Because of your faith, I know He will walk with you.
- Dorothy Brown(Wednesday, September 05 12 11:24 am EDT)
Sorry to hear of your lost. My prayer is that God will give you all the strength that is needed to get through these tough times.
- Kathy Law(Wednesday, September 05 12 11:02 am EDT)
Derek and Family, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how bad you are feeling, as I lost my son in April. God will give you and the family comfort and wrap his arms around you and give you strength at this time. If there is anything I can do for you all, please let me know.
Kathy Law and family
- Jerry Jamal Sanders(Wednesday, September 05 12 10:27 am EDT)
Truly earth has no sorrow that Heaven can not heal. I say to this family stay encouraged in the Lord. Truly God is too wise to make any kind of mistake, and too just to be unjustly. My prayers are with you at this time.
- Gail M. Rumph(Wednesday, September 05 12 05:11 am EDT)
Dereck and Pricilla you and your family are on my heart and you must know that I am praying that you find strength in the passing of your daughter. God is still good and he will give you the comfort that you need to get over your loss.
- The Neal-Northcut Family(Tuesday, September 04 12 05:19 pm EDT)
To the Cochran and Kaigler Family: I pray that the Lord strengthens and comfort you during your time of bereavement. May you cherish the memories of having her as a mother,child, niece, cousin,friend or however she may have crossed your path while the Lord allowed her to be with us. God Bless You
- Wanda Middlebrooks(Tuesday, September 04 12 03:28 pm EDT)
So sorry to hear of Bianca . She was such a great person and will be sadly missed
- Nakita Warren -Lockett(Tuesday, September 04 12 02:08 pm EDT)
I'm sorry for your lost. Bianca was a kind and sweet person. Your family is in my prayers and may peace be with you and your family.
- Sondra Barron-Smith(Tuesday, September 04 12 01:53 pm EDT)
To God Be The Glory... He has called his angel home. It is a joy to know we had the chance to spend time with her however God came back for her sooner than we expect. So proud parents know your angel went back home.. Surely she will be missed but not forgot
- Tiffany R. Walker(Tuesday, September 04 12 11:43 am EDT)
We're really going to miss you Bianca. We will always remember your smile and inspirational talks we shared. I don't have a Heaven or Hell to put you in, but I do believe you prepared yourself for that prepared place called Heaven, We Love You Always and Forever.
- Matt Yoder(Tuesday, September 04 12 11:37 am EDT)
We're really sorry for your loss. Your family is in our prayers.
- Rico Clark(Tuesday, September 04 12 10:59 am EDT)
In Deepest Sympathy.
The Clark Family.
- Courtney James Watkins(Tuesday, September 04 12 10:47 am EDT)
With heartfelt condolences!
Courtney James Watkins
- MELVYNA CURGIL(Tuesday, September 04 12 09:26 am EDT)
I'M PRAYING FOR THE FAMILY, SORRY FOR YOUR LOST SHE WAS A SWEET AND KIND PERSON.
- Bennie & Barbara Duncan and Family(Monday, September 03 12 11:23 pm EDT)
To Derek & Pricilla our hearts ache for your loss. May you find comfort in the arms of family, friends, and Gods words. With deepest sympathy.
- Angela McDonald,Darius,Dontavious,Ariyah Collier(Monday, September 03 12 04:16 pm EDT)
To the Family: With Our Deepest Sympathy
- Travis L. Kaigler(Monday, September 03 12 01:14 pm EDT)
The may continue to flow from the eyes of the loved ones...But the pain of this fight and battle is over for Bianca and she has found her rest...God knows, hears, feels and answers all! To the family, is a step by step process of healing but rest assure you have a God that can heal all pain and sooth all tears....Love you all and my prayers are always with you all!
- Mellanese Linwood(Monday, September 03 12 11:45 am EDT)
To the family of Bianca, I am praying for you all during this time of your loss. She will be miss.
- MCHS Class of 2004(Monday, September 03 12 10:25 am EDT)
With Deepest Sympathy
- Ophelia Waters & Family(Monday, September 03 12 10:15 am EDT)
I know it's hard today to see pass the sorrow but when someone we love becomes a memory,becomes a treasure looking back in memory help comfort the family.
- Kabrecia Byse(Sunday, September 02 12 11:42 pm EDT)
Peace be with you and your family.